The Twilight Zone - there’s a lot of crap but there’re a lot of gems, too. I compiled my favorite Twilight Zone episodes. I highly suggest the top 8.
Top 15 The Twilight Zone episodes
1. Walking Distance (Season 1)
2. The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street (Season 1)
3. The Changing of the Guard (Season 3)
4. Five Characters in Search of an Exit (Season 3)
5. Nick of Time (Season 2)
6. The Obsolete Man (Season 2)
7. Nothing in the Dark (Season 3)
8. Eye of the Beholder (Season 2)
9. The Long Morrow (Season 5)
10. The Howling Man (Season 2)
11. Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (Season 5)
12. Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up? (Season 2)
13. Night Call (Season 5)
14. The Masks (Season 5)
15. Living Doll (Season 5)
Worst 5 Episodes of The Twilight Zone
1. The Odyssey of Flight 33 (Season 2)
- They’re in the cockpit of a plane looking around the set as if the plot was misplaced. FOR HALF AN HOUR.
2. Last Night of a Jockey (Season 5)
- Mickey Rooney is small. Then tall. Then he’s too tall. Irony?
3. He’s Alive (Season 4)
4. Stopover in a Quiet Town (Season 5)
- A sleezy couple run around a town for half an hour. Then they look up and see giant aliens. There, you don’t have to see the episode now.
5. From Agnes – With Love (Season 5)
- It’s like a nutcase watched 2001: A Space Odyssey and said, “Gee, I wish H.A.L. would find Dave attractive. That’d make me all hard - like a machine!” and wrote this piece of crap.